Friday, May 10, 2013

Annoyed.

Been drawing alot of Gams lately. She's the easiest to draw of the Abnormalities because of her body proportions. It's so hard for me to draw realistic proportions, which I try to do sometimes, but everything always comes out...off....But my art friends and online people are all like "it's just your style, madam."
But it's not whats in my head and that's whats the problem. Oh hell I'm happy with the paper results, but I'm never satisfied. Like a house wife or something. That's not a good analogy, I know.

I've got a shit ton of work to do and no will power to do it. I've literally given up on school but forcing myself to get through it because, A, if I don't I'm going to loose my scholarship/not graduate. And B my parents won't shut uppppp... Like really. My mother tried to bribe me with food yesterday.
I about told her to take it back because I'm not going to do tricks for treats like a dog or something and then she and my step-dad got into a fight because he didn't think it was fair that I was getting rewarded for turning my work in late while the other kids get grounded and she's just like 'well I don't know what else to do' blah blah blah...
And as far as I was concerned the whole situation was annoying as hell and resulted in me getting screamed at for the rest of the night. (sighs)
 Just gotta remind myself there'll be plenty of time to do nothing this summer. Work hard now, fool around later. Or become a hobo.
Well better get started on my homework... I'm tired as all hell get out.


No comments:

Post a Comment