Friday, May 3, 2013

Deviantart's dead/I'm deead

My deviantart is soooo deeead. For awhile my account was like boomin'. No joke, I was getting more watchers and page views than I knew what to do with. But mostly because of fanart. . 3 .
You tend to forget no one really cares how you draw personally, they just enjoy seeing their fav characters. I had some people come to enjoy my art as a result though and that's all I can really ask for : )
Doesn't help soothe my bruised ego of course that now when I submit a deviation it gets like...one or two page views and no favs.
Of course everyone I talk to is like 'as long as you think it's good, it doesn't matter how well it does online'.
While that's true, but I personally just feel awesome if someone thinks something that I created is awesome too. I'm an art whore, I feel like if I put alot of work into something I should show it off X3
Keep getting in trouble for sleeping in class because I snore really loud... Unfortunatly there's nothing I really care to do about it. I get enough sleep at night, I honestly don't know whats wrong with me because I never have this problem at home. I'm so ready to graduate dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment