Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Graduation blah blah

Soo this week is all about Cora catchin' up her GPA. Me catching up my GPA. Ya know. So I can graduate. You know. Yeah.
Been drawing some Fly Girl stuff... And I'm still surprised by the how many people like her online. When people see her in my sketchbook they're all 'oh gross' but online everyones like 'She's Adoraaable!'
. 3 .
And while I'm totally happy that people like her, I didn't really make her to be cute . _ .
I mean, the chibi's yeah, but when I draw her serious like... Cause one of the whole points of 'Fly Girl' is that even creepy looking weird people can have hearts of gold, that being different is ok. So she's not supposed to look pretty or lovely. That defeats the purpose of being 'abnormal and strange'. XD

But I don't have time to scan stuff. As soon as I get off work tonight I've gotta work on my chemistry and Geometry and I've been so far behind in both that I'm doing at least a months worth of work in three days.
Next week is graduation and I'm freaking the fuck out.
I'm graduating. I never in a million years could of imagined I'd get this far people. Like... Oh...Shit I'm graduating.
They're going to be releasing me into the world. Everyone should be mildly frightened. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment