Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A nightmare...

I had this really awful dream last night at like 4 in the morning...
I don't even really understand where it came from but it made me feel like a loser.
Like it was weird. My favorite artist drew my character Musca Domestica and then went on a rant about how awful she was as a character and how anything her creator probably makes is terrible... And then accused me of basing little Musca off one of her own characters. It nearly broke my heart.
 Like I woke up wondering if it was really a dream or something that actually happened while I was sleeping or if maybe it was a forewarning of some sort. I don't know. Maybe it's anxiety because I did commision her to draw Musca for me, by my Fly Girl is something I came up with a good 2 years ago after reading Salem Brownstone. Cause one of the villains was a fly man and I was like 'oh thats so cool, I'd kind of like to try that'. And I did... Then I abandoned her after drawing her like 3 times, then drew her for fun a few months ago and I really like her now...
Maybe its just cause I've been having problems motivating myself when it comes to drawing (or really anything) lately. I kind of feel useless all the time. But seriously, I feel that enough when I'm awake. Why in vivid dream mode too? Jeebs...

No comments:

Post a Comment